We’re here to meet the demands of the elite traveler like yourself. We provide arranged private flights for your personal and business needs so that you can arrive at your destination quickly, safely, and comfortably.
Our company is located at Van Nuys Airport in the greater Los Angeles area.
Our staff is made up of highly trained and experienced professionals who have a passion for their job. Our pilots are some of the best and most experienced in the industry with over 10,000 hours of flight time and impeccable safety records. As our customer, you are always welcomed to inquire about anyone of our crew members so that you can rest assured that your safety and well-being are in the best hands.
Trans-Pacific Jet is a proud member of Argus International, Inc. and has achieved a Gold Rating in safety for our aircraft
Many first-time clients ask what our most popular destinations are. While TRANS PACIFIC JETS can fly you almost anywhere you want to go, some of our most frequently booked destinations include:
- Las Vegas, Nevada – flight time approx. 58 min.
- San Francisco, California – flight time approx. 1 hour
- Park City, Utah – flight time approx. 1 hour, 40 min.
- Aspen, Colorado – flight time approx. 1 hour, 51 min.
- Santa Fe, New Mexico – flight time approx. 1 hour, 56 min.
- Denver, Colorado – flight time approx. 2 hours
- Portland, Oregon – flight time approx. 2 hours, 4 min.
- Cabo San Lucas, Baja, Mexico – flight time approx. 2 hours, 23 min.
- Seattle, Washington – flight time approx. 2 hours, 23 min.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada – flight time approx. 2 hours, 38 min.
- Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico – flight time approx. 2 hours, 59 min.
- Houston, Texas – flight time approx. 3 hours
- New Orleans, Louisiana – flight time approx. 3 hours, 52 min.
- Chicago, Illinois – flight time approx. 4 hours
One of our team members will gladly assist you in making all of your travel arrangements. The only thing you have to worry about is how you’ll spend your time at your new destination.